Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Your New Favorite Body Wash: EO Everyone Soap

I've tried it all... Bath & Body Works, Dove, Ivory, you name it.  I was a huge Bath & Body Works fan and always got their shower gel when it was on sale.  Back around 2006 I was so excited to try their new formulated lotion when I got out of the shower.  I put on the "Sea Island Cotton" lotion and bam.  My arms broke out.  Now I must say I never break out from products.  This startled me.  It wasn't until then did my eyes open to what is actually put in products.  Think of when you get a cut.  You put ointment on your cut and it helps it heal... thus the same goes when you put on lotion or body wash... your skin soaks in whatever you put on it.  Looking at the ingredients in a Bath & Body Works product... what are these ingredients?
The average consumer buys products and has no idea what's in them.  Working in corporate retail, I know products are made cheap cheap cheap.  Negotiations take place and it's all about margin and making the most money.  The consumer is thought of but it all comes down to profit.  

Ok enough of scaring you about what's in your products...

Being consumers ourselves, we want a good product at a great price.  I no longer buy from B&BW for lotions and shower gels, and have moved on to buy mostly gluten-free and NON-GMO. [learn more about GMOs from my earlier post: NON-GMO]

I've been pleasantly surprised by EO Everyone's Soap.  It's NON-GMO, Gluten-Free... the works... and, it smells amazing.  Check out the back of the bottle below:


It's $9.99 and you can find it at Whole Foods, Amazon, Target, and probably your local grocery store.  It literally lasts for months.  Just as you want to put good IN your body, you should put good products ON your body.  Their body wash is a natural plant-based soap.  All you need is 1-2 pumps of the body wash on your bath puff and you are set.  I even have the boyfriend hooked on their men's line.  Check out their products on their website: EO Everyone

Here's the link to purchase from Amazon: Soap
Use Ebates to get cash back shopping online: Ebates

I use their shower gel, lotion, and their hand soap.  It is an amazing price for an amazing product.  Trust me, you won't go back to your body wash again.  Pair it with their lotion and you're set. 

Let me know what you think!

with love,
mel

No comments: