Sunday, March 3, 2013

best gluten free bread!

Sunday funday!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  So last weekend, I stumbled upon the best gluten-free bread I've had thus far.  I've tried many, but this take the "cake".  It tastes just like regular, gluten-filled bread, only us who have to eat GF can eat it!  It is Udi's Gluten-Free Rich & Hearty Whole Grain Bread.  

I ate it the whole week for lunch and looked forward to eating it each day.  Not only is it gluten free, but it is dairy & soy free too!  This is such a plus because us with gluten issues should eat soy free too.  Go out and buy some, let me know what you think!

p.s. I got the bagels and will eat them this week :)

-mel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. I keep hearing good things about Udi's and will definitely have to try it asap. I just had Bavarian gluten free whole grain bread and it was really tasty. Do you have any other favorite GF brands?

Unknown said...

No problem!! I absolutely love Udi's and finally found it where it's located - in the freezer section. When I stumbled upon it it was in the regular gluten - free section. I picked up their chocolate chip cookies as well (already made and frozen) and they are delish. I highly recommend! I'll be posting more soon about my other favorite GF brands and new things I've learned. I have some paleo bread on order (all natural) so I will post about that as well once I receive it. Thank you for reading and follow me if you'd like!